Montag, 15. August 2016

Mysql information_schema update_time

How to repeat: a) create an innodb database f. Even though I apply some change to my table nothing happens in it until I run a flush tables. Unluckily it seems to me that update _ time stores date and time of the moment that I run flush tables, not the one when table changes really occur. Other terms that are sometimes used for this information are data dictionary and system catalog.


Mysql information_schema update_time

We would like to make update_time persistent in follow up work, timeline not decided. Instea update your tables to rename the columns you need to rename. Fastest way to check if InnoDB table has changed. Ask Question Asked years, months ago.


Active years, months ago. My application is very database intensive. Note that it is not persistent across server restarts. Entdecken Sie die große Musikauswahl für jeden Geschmack online bei Thalia! I am getting the last updated date correctly but not correct time please help me.


Many of the tables unfortunately. It is a built-in virtual database with the sole purpose of providing information about the database system itself. The important thing to remember about the information_schema database is that you can query it, but you cannot change its structure or modify its data.


The columns update_time and create_time is having the value NULL in the information_schema Tables of MYSQL. Can anyone please explain? How is it this implemented in. Information_schema リファレンス. INFORMATION_SCHEMA Name ” indicates the name for the column in the INFORMATION_SCHEMA table.


Mysql information_schema update_time

WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = 'MyDB' AND TABLE_NAME = 'MyTable' But I want to find the time of last update of a particular column of a table. I can't use triggers because I want to know the time of last update of a specific column from a system table. SELECT UPDATE_TIME FROM information_schema.


I hope I explained well my problem. TABLES` table, but no matter how often I update my database, the UPDATE_TIME column only updates once in minutes. Is there a way to change it to update the UPDATE_TIME every time the database is updated? Thanks in advance for your. If I update a record in one of those tables, I would except the update_time to be set correctly with the time the table was updated.


You can use information schema to get the last updated time of a table. For legal information, see the Legal Notices. We can also check the row level last updated time by adding one extra column.


You can not do it directly as tables in it are read-only. But you can do it indirectly with DDL commands: creating tables and changing their schema , adding and. The string uses the utfcharacter set.


MySQL SESSION_USER() Function.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts