Freitag, 30. September 2016

Can t connect to local mysql server through socket mysql mysql sock 2

Note that while mysql reads the info of the location of the socketfile from the my. I am having a big problem trying to connect to mysql. Außerdem habe ich entdeckt, dass unter mysql. Revise your hostname, user, password and database name.


MYSQL is not working.

Check msyql service is running. MySQL に接続しようとすると(ターミナルでもphpMyAdminでもMovableTypeでも何でも)、 「 Can ’ t connect to local MySQL server through socket. Ich hatte ein System neu installiert und alles lief. Nach einem apt-get update und apt-get upgrade läuft mysql nicht mehr. Cannot get phpmyadmin to work.


I am trying to set up a web server. Hallo, Hast du schon einmal versucht, den Mysql - Server zu starten? Hachjau, mysql status zeigt an, dass er.

You can fixing by : sudo apt-get install mysql -s. You already found a workaround which is specifying 127. Hello, I have the maxmi 4. I had similar issue but slightly different.


I can connect through unix socket but not through tcp. I checked mysql error log and it was very fine (it says server socket created on 12.). The problem was due to the Korean security programs for internet banking. Stopping entire security programs in services.


Je suis en train de lancer le client mysql sur mon terminal. Stack Exchange Network. The 6permissions you mention are not enough to know whether MySQL can write to the file. We also need to know the owner and group of the file and the user MySQL (or the startup script) is running as and the groups that user is a part of. If you are not logged in as root, you will need sudo in front of service mysqld restart.


I am using a MAMP (Mac OS), but it should work on Linux as well. So I have a production server running a few websites with a few databases. I had the same problem and found out a few things after digging around.

MariaDB is a drop-in replacement for mysql. Ihr löscht die MySQL -Datenbank mit den Benutzern und einigen anderen wichtigen Infos und lasst MySQL diese neu erstellen. Das passiert automatisch beim Start des MySQL - Servers. Danach müssen noch neue User angelegt werden. Einmal, um mit Navicat verbinden zu können (admin) und einmal für den Metin2- Server (mt2).


I tried restarting the Mysql server but its not working for me. Xampp is my favourite webserver for linux as well as windows for web development works. And while importing huge mysql database dumps I use the commandline tool in.


I am new to Ubuntu and using Ubuntu Server 14.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts