Donnerstag, 8. September 2016

Mysqladmin can t connect to local mysql server through socket

I have installed LAMP on my Ubuntu machine. Where Apacheand PHPhave been installed properly as when I run apache-v and php-v I am getting their installed. Note that while mysql reads the info of the location of the socketfile from the my. I will recommend first to check whether your mysql daemon is running.


Most of the time it will not running by default. Ok well i have found the solution to the problem as well.

Hallo, Hast du schon einmal versucht, den Mysql - Server zu starten? Hachjau, mysql status zeigt an, dass er. As far as I can tell, my database is running great. No complaints from my website users at all. Mysql 提示 Can ’ t connect to local MySQL server through socket 的解决方法 - mysql 、mysqldump、 mysqladmin 、php连接 mysql 服务常会提示下面错误.


Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von Stunden nach dem Konsum von Brot. Beitrag von jcw 06. Danke für die Rückmeldung.

Hi, I isolated the problem. I was messing with my. Cannot get phpmyadmin to work. I am trying to set up a web server. You can login to your MySQL via the following terminal command.


Its recommende not to use passwords in terminal comman due to privacy reasons. MySQL root password as it will prompt you for existing mysql root password and new mysql root password. You already found a workaround which is specifying 127. Also note that you may be able to connect to MariaDB through TCP rather than through the socket.


You can specify that you want to use TCP rather than the socket with mysql. I get this when accessing Mysql. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their.


I installed MySQL on Ubuntu and now I would like to reset the root password. Connect to a Remote MySQL Host. To connect to a remote MySQL Server , you need to use -h option. If you are trying to run the mysqladmin command on a docker container from the docker host, use the loopback address 127.


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to. Though, not sure if perhaps it expects the mysqld process not to be running when issuing these commands. Probleme mit Samba, NFS, FTP und Co. The issue that I notice is when I added the credentials in the my. MySQL issues with starting the services and would throw the error.


I figured it out myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts